16 ago 2017

All about music and Cats!

Suara Music is a music label maded with care and a bunch of faith and dreams by a man named Iván Ramos aka Coyu.

Well, the real thing is that, I dont have idea about that man, his history, or how he did made Suara Music one of the tops music labels at this moment ("Bunch of faith and dreams" are only words with poetic license :P )
But its tracks ... well, its very very need that if your intention is to get into the world of electronic dance music, no matter if you like more house or chose techno or you mix EDM or any other style, you must know about Suara Music. The reason, the quality of production and the very coolness of tracks. Incredible. I dance Suara tracks all time i can. With that affirmation, I should not say anything else.

And with that advice I present my new mix set. SyG August 2017 (04) with all tracks minus 2 from this label. Hope you will enjoy and, if you can, dance it :)

No hay comentarios: